I have owned my Mac notebook for almost 5 years, it has worked splendidly, but just recently it started slowing down. Soon, I will hand my computer to an Apple technician who can clean it up, remove any bugs and unnecessary clutter, and provide clean pathways so my notebook can work efficiently again.
If a computer can get bogged down after a few years, how might our sophisticated biocomputer (body, mind, spirit) perform after it has been programmed with limiting beliefs, false programs, and negative emotional signals?
It is easy to update your internal software. Here are a few simple tips:
1. Write a visioning statement of what you want to create in your life.
Read and ponder on the statement everyday. The list of carefully honed affirmations should be written in the present tense and include the high vibrational feelings that would accompany living a life of your dreams. Example: I am so thrilled to a best-selling novelist who writes inspirational fiction that changes the world while bringing in a generous income. I am grateful to be a mother of responsible, kind, independent children who are aligned with their life purpose and who have been given the tools to manifest their highest vision. I enjoy a lasting, rewarding marriage with my husband; our hearts our knitted together in unity.
2. Keep a daily gratitude list.
Accounting for the gifts you receive daily causes you to magnify the good in your life. Your vibration raises. You are updating your software with a powerful software of gratitude.
Pay attention to what you need to release and ask specifically to allow God to purge your thoughts, mind, body of any negative energy associated with your current challenge. You can ask to release any resistances or blocks that get in the way of allowing your Creator to heal you. I believe that the more specific you are in your prayer, it shows you have done your homework, and now you are ready to let this challenge go. The lesson has been learned.
4. Write Affirmations.
Write a list of 10 thoughts that are troubling you, and rephrase the statement in as an affirmation.
- There is never enough money. Rephrase: There is more than enough $ for me and my family.
- It is hard to make friends. Rephrase: It is easy to make friends.
- I am afraid to speak in front of a large group of people. Affirmation: I am a confident, vibrant speaker in front of large groups.
- My husband doesn’t pay attention to me. Affirmation: I am so grateful to be cherished and adored by my husband.
- I am worried about the choices my child is making. Affirmation: I trust and honor my children. I own my own power and use it wisely.
Read the affirmations daily until the seed actually feels planted. Remember to ask to release any negative thoughts that may come up when you read the affirmation.
5. Make an appointment for an energy session.
There are many different modalities that can help clear the energetic clutter. Just as the task of computer cleaning might be made effortless when I enlist the help of a technician, an energy worker can help remove the energetic debris so you can feel your very best.
Stay tuned for my next post on what to look for in an Energy Healing session.