Thank you for visiting the website of TERA MAXWELL LLC.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term TERA MAXWELL LLC, www.teramaxwell.com, website, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at:
TERA MAXWELL LLC.
848 N. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89107
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, graphics, and video. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Nevada, USA.
By providing to this website information that forms the basis of communication with you, such as your name and email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam. By providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations. However, all email communication with you shall contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
If within 24 hours of your first payment, you have a change of heart, your 100% refund will be given. You realizing your vision requires 100% commitment. For this reason, after the first 24 hours, we do not give refunds. Our focus is on results.
Our commitment is to serve our clients. If in the course of working together, you find another Tera Maxwell program best suited for you, you may downgrade or up level into another program, if there is room.
Retreat Cancellation Policy
The journey begins the moment you say “I’m in” to this program. If you need to cancel your enrollment more than 120 -45 days before the scheduled retreat date, you will forfeit 50% of your investment, or you will receive a full credit for participation at the next retreat or toward another coaching program. We regret that any cancellations within 45 days or less are subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of 100% of the retreat cost or toward a 75% credit toward another program or future retreat. Fees are completely non-refundable and non-transferable. Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early. We are NOT responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip. There is no exception to the cancellation policy including weather or personal emergencies, flight cancellations or delays. We recommend purchasing Travel Protection Insurance through a qualified agent. We never have, but if we must cancel a retreat, you will receive a full credit for the next retreat. Thank you for understanding and respecting the cancellation policy.
We are affiliated with some of the providers of goods and services mentioned on this website or accompanying material. We may be compensated when you purchase from a provider.